There are 100 reasons to join a club. What’s your one motivating reason?
AFFORDABLE, FLEXIBLE MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
Unlike corporate clubs, LoHi Athletic Club will not pressure you into a long-term contract. You can choose from a one-year contract – or even opt for a “pay-as-you-go” monthly membership.
LOHI’S AMENITIES SUPPORT YOUR FITNESS GOALS
- Convenient – We’re the only full-service, non-corporate fitness club in the Highlands. And you can’t miss us! We’re located in the Market Place Plaza in the historic Olinger Mortuary building, next to Little Man Ice Cream.
- Everything you want – State-of-the art cardio and resistance-training equipment. Classes in yoga, cycling,
boot camp, cardio-sculpt, and Pilates. And Denver’s best personal trainers.
- Locally owned – Friendly, community-minded owners and staff.
- New and clean – You’ll love our brand-new, sparkling-clean facility. (Leave behind the sweaty, grunt-’n’-groan atmosphere of corporate clubs!)
- Fits your schedule – Open daily, with 24/7 keycard access for members.
- The extra touch – Hand-towel service, friendly atmosphere, team bicycle events, and other unique amenities of a neighborhood, boutique-style fitness club.
One free orientation/coaching session with a personal trainer, including the Polar BodyAge™ System – a high-tech analysis that provides insight into your “fitness age” – a $150 value !
For a limited time, start up at LoHi Athletic Club and receive 2 for 1 on our enrollment fee! In addition, every new member receives a complimentary first workout with one of our Master Personal Trainers!
Let us know when you’d like to come in by scheduling your FREE 3 DAY PASS, check out the club, and get started!
GET YOUR FREE 3 DAY PASS NOW!